- Analyze needs and identify training goals.
- Design a training system to meet the learning goals:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Web-Based Training (WBT)
- Web-Conference Training (WCT)
- Blended Learning Approaches (BLA)
- Develop a training package of resources, including:
- Training manuals
- Social collaboration forums
- USB drives loaded with course materials to take home
- Implement the training and modify its design as necessary based on feedback.
- Evaluate the training, during and after its implementation.
Tantus provides personnel, materials, equipment and onsite facilities to support our training programs, along with support services to continue maintenance and improvement of the curriculum, and development and delivery of new and revised courses based on training needs assessments.
For every training course we create, we focus on understanding and addressing the training needs of our course participants during the analysis and design phase, whether it’s a concentrated course for a handful of specialists, or an audience of thousands nationwide. Our focus on knowing our intended audience brings our clients and their employees improved learning and enhanced performance.