General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 (Prime Contractor)
The IT Schedule 70 (a Multiple Award Schedule) grants agencies direct access to commercial experts who can thoroughly address the needs of the government IT Community. The IT Schedule 70 allows for choice, flexibility, ease of use and access to the highest quality of IT products, services and solutions from small businesses and industry giants, all the while giving customers the best value.
Tantus was awarded IT Schedule 70 Special Item Number (SIN) 132-51, Information Technology Professional Services. Under this SIN Tantus offers a number of services, including:
- Resource and Facilities Management
- Database Planning and Design
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Network Services, Programming
- Conversion and Implementation Support
- Network Services Project Management
- Data/Records Management
- Other Services
- GSA determined prices—synopses are not required for Schedule purchases.
- Direct awards to 8(a) companies up to $3.5 M.
- Reduced administrative time.
- Over one million available products and services.
- Ability for multiple IT Schedule 70 contractors to team under Contractor Team Arrangements.
- Flexible modification process—contractors can easily place new items under contract to meet customer’s needs and keep up with the latest technology.