General Services Administration (GSA) Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
GSA’s A2SB is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) GWAC offering comprehensive and flexible IT solutions worldwide. A2SB provides best-value Information Technology (IT) solutions to federal agencies. The scope of A2SB is aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture, which encompasses all components of an integrated IT solution, including new technologies.
Tantus A2SB Contract Information:
- Contract Number: 47QTCH18D0138
- DUNS Number: 113006444
- CAGE Code: 1Y5T6
- Documents: Master Contract
- A $15 billion dollar program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option.
- Scope aligned with Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DODEA).
- All contract types, e.g., fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour and time-and-materials.
- Ancillary support permitted when it is integral to and necessary for the IT services-based outcome.
- Access to exceptionally qualified industry partners.
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505.
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews.
- Supports Fair Opportunity.
- No protests on orders $10 million and under, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period of performance, or maximum value of the GWAC.
- Allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements.
- Conforms to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) policy mandates for IT investments and coincides with the current IT definition at any given time.
- Offers flexibility of contract types for optimal risk mitigation.
- Facilitates integrated IT solutions.
- Enables innovative solutions at competitive prices from experienced providers.
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time.
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits.
- Enhances solutions and fosters competition.
- Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support.