Chief Information Officer–Solutions and Partners 3 (CIOSP3) Small Business (SB) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
CIOSP3 SB is a GWAC from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) that can be used by any Federal civilian or Department of Defense (DOD) agency to fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements and socioeconomic goals.
Faster. Easier. Cost Competitive.
CIO-SP3 SB has a $20 billion ceiling and allows for flexible contract types, short Task Order award cycles, and low usage fees. CIO-SP3 SB promotes streamlined planning, acquisition, and deployment of large-scale IT program requirements, all while leveling the playing field with more meaningful small business competition.
As a CIO-SP3 SB contract awardee, Tantus went through a comprehensive review process prior to award, which included a review of technical capabilities, past performance, price, and cost. This enables Contracting Officers to use simplified evaluations at the Task Order level, resulting in significant savings in time, money, and resources.
With both small business and 8(a) awards on CIO-SP3, our customers are able to award directed acquisitions of up to $4M.
Tantus was awarded the following Functional Areas, allowing us to provide almost any IT service and solution through this vehicle:
- Task Area 1 – IT services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 9 – Enterprise Management Systems
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
Additional Contract Details:
- 10-Year, multiple award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) GWAC.
- $20 billion contract ceiling.
- For everything Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Health Architecture.
- 0.55% contract access fee; no additional charge for value-added services.
Ordering through CIO-SP3 is streamlined. Simply submit your Task Order requirements through NITAAC.
The NITAAC contract specialists will perform an assessment for scope, clarity, and other factors within 24 hours. Once your RFP is ready, you upload it into the automated competition and management system, and it will be automatically distributed to qualified contract holders. RFIs and Q&As can also be uploaded through the system. The NITAAC Customer Support Center offers training and assistance throughout the acquisition process.
The CIO-SP3 SB contract, offers customers cutting-edge technology, access to a large and diverse pool of small business innovators, and cost competitive rates. But the benefits don’t stop there. Additional benefits include:
- Easy-to-use, secure web-based e-GOS ordering system.
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is required by NITAAC.
- Customer Support Center with knowledgeable staff.
- Free training to end users.
- Low contract usage fees.
- Short task order award cycle.
- Directed acquisitions up to $4M.
Documents to Download
- Tantus CIOSP SB Loaded Labor Rates – Contractor and Government Sites
- Tantus CIOSP SB Payment Terms
- Award Document for HHSN316201200098W
- Conformed Contract for HHSN316201200098W
- Award Document for HHSN316201200177W
- Conformed Contract for HHSN316201200177W
For additional information regarding this contract, please visit NITAAC’s site.
Tantus is a Small Business Administration 8(a) certified IT and management consulting firm specializing in providing solutions to complex technical challenges for Federal, state, and local government clients, such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services, and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Tantus’ System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC) are Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised—a testament to our ability to provide repeatable, consistent results to our customers while simultaneously exceeding expectations.
Additional information on our Team is coming soon.
Join Our Team
Federal IT needs are constantly changing. As a result, we are looking for partners that can support various operational, managerial, and IT requirements. Whether you are looking for a vehicle for existing work or have interest in tasks being released by NITAAC on this vehicle, we want to hear from you!
Rum Keswani, Program Manager